St Pauls Church in Armadale was built in 1858 as a result of mission work from St Paul’s, Carruber’s Close, Edinburgh.
Armadale was vacant 1907-1912 and was reduced to an Independant Congregation in 1908.
It was used as a place of worship until 1946 when its use was changed to a blacksmith’s shop run by D. Forrest where he also conducted a variety of metal work.
In the middle of the 1960s, it was demolished.
Read more about it in Armadale.org.uk here
Read about it in the book Scottish Episcopal Clergy 1689 – 2000 here