St Anthony’s Primary School

Map Armadale 1922 showing schools

Map Armadale 1922 showing schools

The first Catholic School, (St Anthony’s)  was opened in 1907 and was also a church when the dividing partitions were pulled open. It became purely an educational building in 1925 when the church moved to the Territorial Hall at the top of James St.

Sacred Heart and St Anthony's Chapel School

Sacred Heart and St Anthony’s Chapel School

In 1977 the new St Anthony’s school opened in South St.

To read more in Armadale.org.uk click here